Deploy a Marketplace Application
Estimated reading time: 1 minute
A marketplace contains an inventory of available applications that can be installed with a script.
- In order to access data from the application, it must be running on the same network as the OT Link Platform device.
- Once the application is launched, its status can be viewed in Applications > Overview.
To install an application:
- In the navigation panel, select Applications > Marketplace.
- Select a marketplace. This example uses an application in the Default Marketplace catalog.
- Click the desired application card.
Select an installation script version and click Launch.
- Enter the parameters that must be supplied to install the application and click Launch.