1779-Slot X Drive Array Logical drive(s) previously failed
1779-Slot X Drive Array – Logical drive(s) previously failed.
Select "F1" to continue with logical drives disabled
Select "F2" to accept data loss and to re-enable logical drives
(Followed by one of the following:)
- Logical drive(s) disabled due to possible data loss.
- Logical drive(s) reenabled.
Restore data from backup if replacement drive(s) have been installed.
- Previously failed logical drives are attached to the controller.
- The system was not powered up or down correctly.
- Do one of the following:
- Press the F1 key to continue with logical drives disabled.
- Press the F2 key to accept data loss and re-enable logical drives.
- Resolve any issues that disabled the drive.
- If the drive is replaced, restore data from the backup.
Be sure the system is always powered up and down correctly:
- When powering up the system, all external storage systems must be powered up before (or at the same time as) the server.
- When powering down the system, the server must be powered down before powering down any external storage systems.