1779-Slot X Drive Array Replacement drive(s) detected
1779-Slot X Drive Array – Replacement drive(s) detected OR previously failed drive(s) now appear to be operational: Port X Box Y Bay(s) Z
Restore data from backup if replacement drive(s) have been installed.
- More drives failed (or were replaced) than what the fault-tolerance level allows. The array cannot be rebuilt. If drives have not been replaced, this message indicates an intermittent drive failure.
- The system was not powered up or down correctly.
- Resolve any issues that disabled the drive.
- If the drive is replaced, restore data from the backup.
Be sure the system is always powered up and down correctly:
- When powering up the system, all external storage systems must be powered up before (or at the same time as) the server.
- When powering down the system, the server must be powered down before powering down any external storage systems.