HPE Synergy terminology

The terms used for HPE Synergy hardware components in the software tools might be different than the terms used in this document. For example, in the software, a compute module might be called server and a frame might be called enclosure.

For more information about HPE Synergy terminology, see the HPE Synergy Glossary on the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Information Library (http://www.hpe.com/info/synergy-docs).